Thursday 6 November 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by a very special lady that I have met on the internet. Her name is Maya and her work is absolutely stunning. You should try and make the time to have a skip over to her blog by click the link. Check out the truck advent calender Maya has made it is outstanding.

Here is a little something about me;
Things I love;
1: I love my girls and hubby. (No laughing)
2: My 3 dogs they are such characters.
3: Being creative even though I don't get much time.
4: My mum and dad, they helps us so much x x x
5: Helping my family and friends

Things i don`t like;
1: Liars and cheats.
2: Arguing
3: House work!!
4: Being responsible all the time
5: I hate to be running by the clock. I have to second that one Maya. I hate feeling rushed all the time.

Favorite food/drinks;
1: Malibu and diet coke (I'm not an alcholic) I just love the taste of it. If only there was an alchol free version. Then I could have more than a couple.
2: Chocolate and biccis Yum :o)
3: Pecan nuts
4: Soft fruits, Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries etc love them all.
5: Thai food another second their too Maya x x x

Songs on you`re Ipod/Playlist;
1: Pink the new album rocks!!!! All her stuff is awesome.
2: Nickleback
3: Avril lavigne
4: Metallica
5: High School Musical albums (can you tell I have kids lol)

Here are guys I'd like to know more about.
Nikki, Paula, and Crissy . Grab a chair and a cuppa and check out their blogs. They have amazing colouring ability and are so creative too.

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Jakki, it was so good to read find out some things about you.. I love HSM music too! Have you seen the new film yet.. I loved it more than Zoe! I did this tag about two weeks ago but thanks for thinking of me ;-) Images all stamped up and in the post tomorrow, Hugs, Nikki x

Maya said...

We like the same things i see :)
And some of the music too!
Have a great weekend my friend :)
I am off to the mountains and gonna stay on a hotel the weekend :)

Hugs from Maya.

Tara said...

Hi Jakki
You've been tagged again (sorry!)
please see my blog
http://ihaventgotacleverblogname.blogspot.com/
I usually come and visit from UKS - love your work!