Thursday 6 November 2008

Don't forget the dinner!!

I have not been very active this week as I have been so busy but I have been trying to get this card finished since Sunday.
On high-hopes challenge blog they have a non traditional colours. Oh dear I did a boo boo. I thought it was a non traditional card!!!
I used the sketch on a-spoon-full-of-sugar by Trina. I hope you like it.I came up with what I thought was a great non traditional card but it wasn't meant to be christmassy colours and I have used my favourite colours. I'm such an idiot.
I'm going to share it with you anyway as I really like it. We have friends and family that hunt and they would love this card.
High hopes hunter rick stamp.
The turkey is from the Internet.
Trees from magnolia stamps.
Paper from Dcwv and Paper cellar
Coloured with Copic pens
Sentiment is from the computer.

10 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Jakki, this is just gorgeous i love the cute image and your wonderful colouring. Hugs Nikki x

6 wacky women said...

Adorable card, Jakki. Great coloring, and the image is sooo cute. Love the bp too!
Take care
Karen

Kathy said...

What a great mix of images to put together!! Love your scene!!! Great colors anyway and love your interpretation of the sketch!!
:)Kathy

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jakki,Great image Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

maxine said...

Great card Jakki. Please look on my blog there is something there for you.

Rach said...

a fabulous card, love the sentiment that you have added, will make a perfect card for your friends. hugs Rachxx

flatis stempelwelt said...

Hi Jakki,
beautiful card,cute image,lovely color scheme,great take on the sketch.
Hugs, Sonja x

Mel said...

This is such a great card ~ I like it alot ~ Mel

Crissy Armstrong said...

It really is so cute and I love it, even with the red and green! ;-)

Trina said...

Your image is adorable, and the saying is so cute!! I love the dp you used too! Thanks for making my sketch this week!