Sunday 24 August 2008

Keepsake hands


The challenge for Tilda&Co challenge this week is hands.I have made a keepsake. I wouldn't have been able to make this without the help Aoife my friends 1yr old daughter. Thank you Lorraine, Ali and Aoife of course who really enjoyed playing with the paint.

I have used a few Magnolia stamps to create this. Hope you like it

Magnolia stamps:

Sitting Tingla
Little rabbit
Baby in bath

Coloured with Copics pens and h20 for abit of shimmer

I borrowed the verse from a pair of hands I have hanging in my kitchen that my daughter Heather made for me when she was 4yrs old

5 comments:

Maya said...

This is beautiful,Jakki!
And gave me an idea for a present for my sister and her little son :)

Thank you for you`re inspiration,and for beeing my friend!

Big hugs from Maya

Mel said...

What a wonderful present idea, all I need is someone to have a baby, hehe

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is fabulous Jakki and a wonderful gift. The images are just so cute and I love the verse. Your colouring is just fantastic as always, Hope you had a great time last night, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Heather "Hev" said...

This is extra special - keepsake to be treasured forever :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, your cards are great. You color beautifully. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com