Sunday 24 August 2008

How lucky am I

I received a very special bag from a very special person you know who you are. She has been kind enough to help me source some very much prized Hanglars and stanglars stamps. To top it all though she has made the most adoreable bag for them and managed to get me a very hard to get hold of wedding couple. Also enclosed in the bag where so many images i am truely indebted thank you.
The detail and work that has been put into the bag is truely amazing. I hope to make you proud with my creations.







4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a gorgeous gift bag to receive, fabulous details, look forward to seeing your creations with your new stamps, Hugs, Nikki x

Unknown said...

oh wow, what great stamps. ;)

Anonymous said...

You must be on cloud nine! What a beautiul way to receive stamps

Unknown said...

Beautiful stamps , gone to a great home Tx