Saturday 13 October 2012

Yo ho ho a pirates life for me

Pirates life


I have to share with you a stepper card that I have made for a special little boy.  I recently read about a little boy who has a brain tumour and a crafter asked if people could make him a card.


I have used the magnolia pirate Edwin and stamps from high hopes to make the card and backing paper. Over on Ribbon girl challenge blog they would like to see buttons.  I have added one to Edwin's sleeve.  I hope that the card makes Dylan smile x

Thanks for stopping by please leave
a comment so I can visit you blog 

Jakki x

3 comments:

Diane said...

Jakki this is fabulous hun and I am sure Dylan will be so happy to receive it. What a wonderful Idea xxx

Andrea said...

What a lovely card Jakki, thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl card challenge

Ineke Original said...

Beautiful! Well done!