Thursday 4 October 2012

TOMIC Muffin


Today I am sharing a card that I have made using the magnolia muffin.  It makes a great unisex card.  I have joined the guys at TOMIC  they challenge you not to use a character, follow a sketch and emboss.  Pop over and have a look the team have some lovely work to share.  I have embossed the oval and greeting.


The muffin is coloured with Copic pens.  The muffin case is stamped
 with matching paper.  The hearts on the muffin are highlighted with 3d crystal finish.  On the greeting I have added crystals and a black pearl to add some bling.  There are some liquid pearls added to the background of the muffin.

Thank you for stopping by please leave a comment 
so then I can visit your blog

Jakki x

1 comment:

Maya said...

Ohhh Jakki, i am so missing Your Cards!
Thank you so much for the Nice comment on my blog ♥
Hope you will be back With some gorgeousness soon ;)
Hugs, Maya