Monday 6 April 2009

hanglar meets friday sketchers

I just had to ink up this stamp. It is such a cutie, she is part of the hanglar and stanglar spring kit. I am joining the guys on the friday sketchers blog they have a great sketch by Heidi from Norway.
I have left the card open as it would suit several occasions that you might need a card for. The flower in the corner matches the colours of the cards well but it looks off in the picture.

Materials used:
Stamp: Hanglar and Stanglar Spring kit
Papers: Basic grey Eva
Prima flower and the smaller inner flower a pressie from my awesome blogging pal maya.
Image is coloured with copic pens.
Thank you for taking the time to pop by i love the read your comments x x x

8 comments:

Maya said...

Hi Jakki :)
I have been waiting to see you`re new H&S creations!
And you have done a fab job on this one!!
I love that cutie,but haven`t had the time to use her yet..
But someday soon!!

Have a wonderful easter,my friend,
hugs from Maya :)

Joey said...

Hiya Jakki, this is gorgeous, such a cute image, the backing papers are beautiful. Joey.x

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Jakki, love the stamp and the gorgeous papers, great job!
Clairex

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Jakki.
Your coloring is beautiful and I love the papers. Such a sweet image.

Karen x

Swaantje said...

...what a beautiful card,Jakki!
Love that very cute image.
Fantastic work.

Have a nice day.
Hugs
Swaani

DawnMarie said...

Such a sweet image Jakki, beautifully coloured. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

She looks so sweet Jakki and I love your soft colouring, the pink and green on her top look so pretty, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Riet said...

ohh wowww Jakki,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colour.

hugs Riet.x