Wednesday 18 March 2009

A gift horse just for you!!

Something a little bit different for you today. I was blog hopping as you do and visited Marlene's blog, she was taking part in the Double-dutch challenge which is to use a loo roll in your work.
I already wanted to make something with this great image of a horse from High hopes which I added a present to and came up with the saying.
I have used plain card which I used my rollagraph and versamark ink from imagination-crafts to create my own designer paper as the challenge on High-hopes blog is to use no designer paper but to make your own.I have made a matching card that has money inside to make it into a gift.

Materials used.
  • Stamps: High hopes Party horse
  • Imagination Crafts: Rollagraph
  • Studio G : Present
  • Coloured with copic pens.

Thank you for stopping by
and taking a look.
I love visiting your blogs
and seeing your lovely work.

12 comments:

ger76 said...

This is such a great image!!! I love what you've done with it hun :)

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Jakki,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Nikki said...

Your Horse is so vivid against that bg it just pops off the paper
Looks fantastic :)

Shell said...

Your horse is fab what a great idea and you handmade backing paper is beautiful. Shellx

DawnMarie said...

Just beautiful Jakki, love the horse image, so funny and your home made paper is beautiful too. Gosh you are such a clever thing!

Erica said...

A gorgeous creation Jakki, and I love your handmade "scrap paper"! Thank you for playing in the Double Dutch challenge :D

Hugs,
Erica

Alex said...

a gorgeous card! Really great!
Hugs, Alex

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Jakki.
Love this gift card and the sentiment. Gorgeous coloring too!!

Karen x

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so cute - love the colouring. perfect as always

Amy said...

Such a fun card... GREAT idea!

Bev said...

Really really really love this one lol - how cool is that horse - made me giggle. Love it!! x

Ila said...

I love this!! Totally fabulous..and your coloring is Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila