Wednesday 28 January 2009

My heart and chocolate!!

Took awhile to bring this one together but I think I got there in the end.
I have used Tilda holding the heart and sat her on the box of chocolates from Alota rubber. These are coloured with copic pens. I used my nestibilities to make some layers for the background.
I would say I am so lucky to get my hands on these Martha Stewart punches but I paid the earth for them and now I am so glad as they are great. I have put some red paper behind the little hearts to pick them out better and blend with the card better.
On the inside I have used the nestibilities to make some layers and the sentiment is printed of my computer. I used the stamps from the two scoops to add abit more detail, I stamped them with versamark and then chalked them.
I am joining the Basic-grey challenge blog with this card. They have a recipe to follow. Ingredients: 2 Patterned papers, 1 Button, 1 Ribbon and Bow and 3 Brads.
I have followed the great sketch from Sketch-saturday blog and joining the Spoon-full-of-sugar challenge which is "Love is in the air".

Magnolia stamp: tilda with heart
Alota rubber stamp: chocolate box
Basicgrey paper:Two scoops
Basicgrey stamps: Two scoops for inside
Coloured with copic pens
Sentiment from computer

23 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Jakki. Love the image and the colouring is so soft and beautiful. Michele x

Cindy said...

omg! this is absolutely adorable!!! I just found your blog and it's wonderful! I love your work! : )

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Jakki, the colouring is just perfect, I love it.

Tracey xx

Riet said...

wowww what a beautiful card Jakki.

hugs Riet.xx

Maya said...

Awww Jakki,this is gorgeous!
And i so envy you the MS punches!!
I sooo want the big heart border one!
Love the whole card,it is gorgeous decorated on all sides!
You rock,girl!
Hugs from Maya :)

Ila said...

I love this card!! your coloring and papers are Gorgeous!!..Hugs, Ila

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Jakki, love the cute image and the wonderful papers you have used. Hugs Nikki x

Sharon said...

This is lovely. I know what you mean about the MS punches. I felt guilty paying for mine (+ postage + customs fee) but they are so worth it!!

6 wacky women said...

Just gorgeous, Jakki.
Fabulous coloring and love her sitting on the candy box.
So sweet!

Karen x

Rach said...

this is fabulous Jakki, great papers use of embellishments and the sentiment made me chuckle. hugs rachxx

Amanda said...

such a gorgeous card. the insides of your cards always look amazing too.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jakki, thanks for playing along this week, Hugs debbie x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Jakki, this is such a grogeous card hunny, those choccies look delicious! and what a cute tilda! hugs Linda x

Chrissie said...

An adorable card Jakki, I love this punch just seen it on Bev's card and fallen in love with it!

COCO said...

OH VERY FAB CARD !!!
thanks for joining us to S.S.
hugs coco

Kit said...

gorgeous card, i love the sentiment

artfulstampin said...

STUNNING, I love the MS punches too, my mum is in the US at the moment, but shes abit reluctant to go shopping for me :(

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully done and what a sweet sentiment.
Thanks for joining us this week at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Sandra said...

Oh this card is so beautiful, no wonder you enjoyed making it! I love everything about it , there is so much detail to enjoy. Thanks for joining in wth the sketch Saturday challenge this week.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Louby said...

Gosh this card is beautiful. Love the idea of putting tilda on the chocolate box. The finishing on the inside is beautiful too.Love it.

Louby x

Bev said...

Jakki this is jut amazing. Fantastic design, gorgeous images that are so perfectly coloured and beautiful papers.

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jakki, The images work so well together and your colouring is beautiful. I love the design and all the fab detailing and the colours are yummy! Debbie x

craftyb said...

It all looks fab Jakki...it came together beautifully! bx