Wednesday 7 May 2008

Kayleigh and Bob

My youngest Kayleigh(10yrs old) has had an obsession with snails since I don't know when. Couple of weeks ago my Dh went and bought K an African land snail so that she wouldn't keep trying to keep every snail she comes across as a pet. (25 at last count).
When I saw the theme for the Tilda&friends atc I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
This is for K and bob(thats the snails name)

Magnolia stamps Tilda and bird, snail, tree stump and Goblin grass.

Basic grey Mellow paperColoured with prisma colors and sansador

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

so Gorgeous!! and so much to look at :) Love it!

Marlene x

Debbie said...

Fab ATC Love the way you have put the snail on tildas hand.

Amanda said...

wow that fantastic. great colourring ( i really need to invest in the Prismas!)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful ! I love the colors and Tilda with her snail ! Very great work !

tracie said...

gorgeous ATC, love tilda holding her snail - fabbie work :-)x

craftyb said...

Another gorgeous scene...(imagine me calling snails gorgeous...only 'cos it's a cute stamp you understand LOL!!!!) Your scenes are really fab! bx

Frances said...

so cute but don't think I'd like to hold the real Bob in my hand though LOL! love the colours.

Sharon said...

Lol lovely ATC. Don't worry I had the same fascination with them too except I sneaked them in a box under my bed and where I had 4 to start with I ended up with them all over the room!!! Mum was not pleased!

Tova said...

Beautiful, love the little scene !

cats whiskers said...

Hi Jakki, this is a fantastic ATC again, Do you know how big those african snails get? My son has got 4 but thank goodness he dosn,t live with men I would worry that they would escape, give my love to Bob
Hugs Jacui xx

Mel said...

Superb!

Lavender Rose said...

Great ATC, love the snail!!!!

Mephisto said...

very sweet.
DOmi