Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Well done

The theme for the cute card thursday is "Things with wings". I have decided to make a well done card for this challenge as every other word in our house is exams. There are only 2 wks before my oldest daughters exams. So on a positive note I have made a card suitable for someone passing exams.
Just love the pile of books stamp from magnolia stamps as it can be personalised with the subjects the individual has taken. I have topped it with the wise owl again from magnolia.
The background says it all so its a nice quick but very personal card. The white card is a pearlescent card that flips to pink when turned.(It is really hard to pick this up.) I have coloured the image with twinkling h20's for abit more shimmer. Hope you like it.

Magnolia stamp Owl & pile of books



7 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is so wonderful. Love the owl.

Maddie said...

aww that is juts lovely :)

Caz said...

Great card Jakki, I love how you have written on the book spines....will have to try that one.
Caz
x

Jilli said...

Fab card, I love that stamp. Brilliant!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love how you have coloured the books.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Great card Jakki, Love the embossed background. Great idea to write the subjects on the books. Hugs, Nikki x

ink'n'rubba said...

what a fab card! love the owl on the pile of books, simple but elegant card.